Small Business Digital Transformation Strategy with Chris “CJ” Cullen
watch the Video feed here
Audio Podcast feed here
Available on Apple Podcasts, Slacker, Spotify, and Anchor
What is Digital Transformation Strategy in the video industry
Grassroots Digital Marketing Studio presents the 1st Episode of the GDMS Podcast. Remember video stores? We do! In this epsiode we discuss small business Digital Transformation in the video industry with CJ Cullen former owner of Rumson video. We also discuss how streaming services have changed the film industry.
In this episode, we discuss the following:
- What type of content resonates with an audience to make it go viral
- Explain how SEO works in our Marketing Minute with Matt
Get your free SEO and Website Audit by clicking here.
Our interview this week was an in-depth interview Chris “CJ” Cullen former owner of Rumson Video about:
- His time owning, running, and pivoting Rumson Video to stay competitive while competing with Blockbuster and the advent of Netflix Digital Streaming
- How successful digital transformation requires innovation and outside the box thinking by a company or organization.
- A strong long-term vision based on incremental innovations, like Netflix, can translate long-term success.
- How Rumson video was almost a filming location for Clerks 2
- What he has pivoted his career into today
- Where he sees the film industry going
- His favorite horror films
You can find Chris at the following links:
You can find Chris’s Film Festival, Hang on to Your Shorts Film Festival, at the following links: